My Cart

Mini Cart

FREE DELIVERY

For order over RM450 within Peninsular Malaysia.

ONLY LOW PRICES!

Low prices & value for money in one place.

100% GENUINE PRODUCTS

We guarantee all products are 100% authentic, original & genuine

Belvedere Pure Vodka [700ML]
235
Belvedere Vodka (700ML), bottle
Kosher Certified and contains zero addictives !

Belvedere Pure Vodka [700ML]

RM 235.00
- +
FREE DELIVERY

For order over RM450 within Peninsular Malaysia.

免运费

凡购买RM450以上可免运费,只限马来西亚半岛内

Availability:In stock
Details

Description 

Belvedere Pure Vodka is a brand of Polish rye vodka produced and distributed by the company Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton or more commonly known as LVMH. The brand of vodka is named after Belweder, the Polish presidential place in Warsaw and the building illustration is on the bottle. The town of Zyrardow in Poland is where Belvedere Pure Vodka is produced. The Belvedere Distillery was constructed in 1910 but production began in 1993. The brand was first launched in the United States in 1996 as a luxury liquor and is marketed by the brand as the world’s first super premium vodka. 40% of the brands shareholding was acquired by LVMH in 2002 and the remaining 60% was acquired in 2005.

Belvedere Pure Vodka is produced with using Polska rye, purified water and distilled by fire. Polska rye is known for its tenacity to withstand aggressive temperatures and challenging soil. The Brand sources Polska rye from only eight local agricultural partners for 100% traceability. The water is drawn directly from artesian well in the Belvedere Distillery and is filtered and purified to be blended with the Polska rye. The distillation process in the Belvedere Distillery is done by Master Rye Distillers of the Company and uses fire to quadruple distil the spirit. Cellulose particle filters are used instead of the standard charcoal filters to ensure essential oils and mouth textures remain.

Belvedere Pure Vodka contains zero additives, is certified kosher, and is produced in accordance with strict legal regulations of Polska vodka that dictates nothing can be added in the spirit. Bottled at the standard 40% ABV.

TO THE EYE

Crystal Clear.

TO THE NOSE

Soft notes of vanilla and cream.

TO THE TONGUE

Naturally smooth, rich and velvety in texture with light vanilla notes and hint of black pepper and spice.

TO THE END

Long with notes of almond nuts and cream.

Reviews

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account

You May Also Like

您或许会感兴趣

WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY

顾客评价

FREE DELIVERY

For order over RM450 within Peninsular Malaysia.

ONLY LOW PRICES!

Low prices & value for money in one place.

100% GENUINE PRODUCTS

We guarantee all products are 100% authentic, original & genuine